[C320-list] Stuck Steering Wheel

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Thu Feb 15 17:58:12 PST 2018

No. But you have identified a good reason to lube the shaft and remove it every few months

We have a B&G under deck autopilot so we remove the wheel whenever we are on the hook or using the stern ladder or want more room in the cockpit.  EDSON sells a kit for this purpose that I recommend

Cheers

Dick Walker
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado ,CA 92118