[C320-list] Bow roller and Roca 15

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 16:00:47 PST 2018

Ted,
I missed the question, but have the 15kg Rocna Vulcan on our 2001 #867 and if fits fine…does not hit the boat. From things I have read in this discussion group, I decided to make a taller bale, but after putting it all together, I believe that perhaps I could gone with the original.

Thanks,
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC