[C320-list] Bow roller and Ronca 15

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 20:23:30 PST 2018

Same for Satori 1997 #398.  Rocna 15 just slips under the original bail and
fits on the roller OK.  Have glued a small rubberized pad on the port bow
hull where the Rocna sometimes bangs on the hull, but not often.  More
preventative than anything else.

gene

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

*I'm a mad scientist.  And I'm growing madder with each passing day.*