[C320-list] Next Step in 2018 C320IA Officers Election

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Mon Feb 19 07:19:32 PST 2018

I also thank all willing to serve our fine organization!!
Please add my vote of support to the slate of officers for 2018!!
Gary Magnuson
Time A Weigh #205Bayfield Wisconsingemagnuson at gmail.com

    On Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:21 PM, David Allred <david.allred12649 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Members--The high level suspense surrounding the vote for 2018 Association
officers is almost over.  Adhering to the schedule announced on February
10, the window for nominations from the floor closed today. You may be
astonished to learn that we received exactly zero additional candidates for
office.  Therefore, it appears that the slate of incumbents is likely to
carry the day.  Final voting ends on February 24.  Vote your conscience
now.  The future of the Association is in your hands!  To be continued....
David Allred
Commodore