[C320-list] 320 LENS REPLACEMENT

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 09:29:44 PST 2018

John.....the 4 stationary lenses (cast acrylic) cost $500 total ($125 each) plus minor shipping from Catalina in Florida.  Contact Catalina's parts department (they were great to work with) at their email parts at catalinayachts.com (Len Keller or Scott MacDonald).

I'm glad that the article may help you.  Hopefully you don't encounter significant differences, since my hull is a good bit older then yours. I have other photos that were not included in the article that could be provided if desired.

I haven't yet received my own copy of Mainsheet......I look forward to seeing my article,

Dave Hupe
1994 Cat 320 (hull#32)
Holland, MI