[C320-list] Final Results of 2018 Officers Election

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Sat Feb 24 16:52:11 PST 2018

C320IA Members--Your Governing Board hereby announces that after an extremely hard-fought contest, a true nip-and-tuck battle, the slate of incumbent officers has managed to eke out a victory.  Much to the credit of our fine Association, the election was conspicuous for its civility and geniality. Thank you for participating. Your new officers enthusiastically welcome you to our 2018 Catalina 320 International Association, and we thank you for being a member.
David Allred
Commodore