[C320-list] Test

Michael Templeton michael.templeton.305 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 14:09:34 PST 2018

Happy New Year to all!

I had some custom apparel made for holiday gifts for my family.

The items were so well received I thought I would share them with the group.

I worked with a local screen printer in NJ for the design and they did a
wonderful job of producing the items including T-Shirts, Sweatshirts,
Hoodies and ¼ Zip Sweatshirts. The items have the C320 logo on the front
and a C320 boat image on the back with custom boat name. You can see some
of the items in the link below.

http://www.njprintingllc.com/?page_id=295

<http://www.njprintingllc.com/?page_id=295>

If anyone is interested you can contact Eric @ NJ Printing and Embroidery.