[C320-list] LPG solenoid valve

Don Johnson donjohn64 at att.net
Sun Jan 21 07:59:10 PST 2018

Graeme,

I assume that you are familiar with Catalina Direct in the US and you may have already checked with them, but they do carry the solenoid valve.  If not, here is the link to it on their site:

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/2472_691/propane-tank-solenoid.cfm

Also, Catalina Direct does have Tech support who has helped me a time or 2 and were very helpful/knowledgeable.  They may be able to answer the questions on pipe thread, or direct you to another source.  Their phone number is on the website.  Good Luck!

Regards,

Don Johnson