[C320-list] ICW Miami to Key West

Timothy Woods woodstimothya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 04:12:14 PST 2018

Scott,

You can do it in 3 stops if you're on schedule. Don't plan on sailing or
motoring at night because you'll need to dodge all the crab pots. I
generally take 7 or 8 days enjoying the trip down the inside to the chanel
5 bridge, then on the outside the rest of the way. ( Weather cooperating.)

I've been doing trips from Ft. Lauderdale to the keys for 25 years, so when
know how much time you want to spend I can help with anchorages.

Tim