[C320-list] Any tips on removal and replacement of the double stripe below the rub rail?

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Wed Jul 11 18:19:48 PDT 2018

Thanks !

Original Message-----
From: C320-list [mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Timothy Woods
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:58 AM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Any tips on removal and replacement of the double stripe below the rub rail?

I removed all my stripes last year with a flat razor blade. Razor blades
have one rough side and a smooth side. I sprayed the stripes with soapy
water then used the smooth side of the blade to slowly remove the stripes.
After the stripes were removed it left the glue on the boat. It came off by
spraying Goof off on it. After the Goof off has been sitting for five
minutes I used another razor blade to slowly remove the glue.

Take your time!!!!