[C320-list] Voltage Regulators- New thread away from batteries

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 12 05:10:30 PDT 2018

My search for battery replacement takes me to the next phase of my education: Regulators.
What regulators have people used?  High end and mid range.  I try to NOT use low end anything unless.....
Every answer breeds new questions.....  I thought I was too old for school..
Never stop learning...I know.  Love it.  Just wish I was retired and could focus full time on this.  Coming soon.
Where can I educate myself on regulators?
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185