[C320-list] Batteries -- some thoughts

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jul 12 16:50:20 PDT 2018

Between the AGMs, the AmpTech 125 and the Balmar MaxCharge regulator, I
easily see well over 100A sustained for 10 min or so before it gradually
dips below 100a.  Typically it stays around 90a for about a half hour,
gradually dropping as the batteries start to build resistance/charge.

With flooded batteries you probably won't see this level of charge current
for long because they cannot accept current at the rate AGMs typically can.

-Jeff Hare