[C320-list] Alternator change

Danny Jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Mon Jul 16 07:14:26 PDT 2018

Here is my project in detail. I went with a balmar 6 series with the balmar 614. The max size you can go with the stock pulls on the 3gm30f is 100amp. I have had advise no to put more load on the water pump and crank than the 100amp. The 100amp is a tight fit as is. Better to have balmar reg and alt when/if you have issues. Be careful when placing the reg. Read my project notes for placement. Read Jeff Hares comments in this group along with others past comments.

https://c320.org/mediagallery/media.php?s=20131123103829329

Sent from my iPhone