[C320-list] Mirror

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Jul 18 19:23:25 PDT 2018

Yes, we replaced ours.  Really was great for cleaning up the look of the head.

We took them to a glass/window shop.  It was a bit of a challenge to find material that's as thick as Catalina used.  It's plastic material (acrylic or polycarb), not glass. I highly recommend that you find some kind of spray sealer and spray the back side to protect the mirror coating on the back.  Otherwise, the humidity, vibration and heat will cause the new one to deteriorate just like the factory ones did.

Best recommendation here is to talk with the glass shop and see if they know of any way to protect the back side.

-Jeff Hare