[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 11:17:20 PDT 2018

Am I missing something?  When I want to convert our main cabin dining table to a full bed, I lift up/move the main cushion aside temporarily, loosen the table support pole knob, push the table all the way down, relock the table knob, put the main cushion back in place, then install the small filler cushion.   My problem...….the filler cushion is not nearly as thick as the main seat cushion.  So, the cushions are not even (there is a drop down onto the filler cushion.....not a comfortable "bigger" bed).
Any suggestions??
Dave Hupe1994 Cat 320 (#32)Holland, MI