[C320-list] Converting Dining Table to Full Bed

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 14:01:09 PDT 2018

 I just looked at it again.  I can't put teak blocks along the seat edge or use 2x4 supports vertically under the table to make the table higher (and thus make up the difference of unequal cushions).  The problem is that the outer edges of my main seat cushions extend a good bit out over the top of the table when pushed down.  So, if I made the table higher, the edges of the main cushion would be pushed up higher (actually making it worse).
It seems what I need to do is push/lock the table down all the way,  come up with some added perimeter supports (say, 2x4s with Velcro that I can use only when needed for extra support so the table is not damaged by relying only on the center pedestal), then come up with some pads for under the filler cushion to built it up slightly higher when in use.
Thanks, Dave Hupe1994 Cat 320 (#32)Holland, MI