[C320-list] Windless

Robert J Taub rjtaub35 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:07:46 PDT 2018

Please take me off the the C320-list. I sold my boat.
Rjtaub35 at gmail.com

On June 2, 2018, at 2:45 PM, Tom Grass <tgrass462 at gmail.com> wrote:

From my earlier post (where my Maxwell 500 stopped working) I opened and
cleaned the foot switch.  Still not working.  The other advice was to
access the windless directly thru the v berth.  This will be done this
fall, working or not.  One question ... is there a fuse or breaker between
the wall mounted breaker and the windless?  My manual suggests about 10
feet from the batteries.   Any idea where I could look?  Thanks.

Tom Grass
Bucket List #1135