[C320-list] Propane tank

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:32:52 PDT 2018

As far as needing to be recertified, the place where you have it filled
will know by the dates stamped on the tank.

BTW, Last week when I went to turn on the gas I discovered it was still on
from last year, my bad, but seemed we still had gas. But it it s newer tank
which we bought a couple years ago

John Meyers

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 12:16 PM, Elizabeth Schwartz <schwartz781 at optimum.net