[C320-list] Installing gas springs on 320 cockpit locker

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 11:34:26 PDT 2018

I sent a response this morning but haven't seen it posted yet.  (maybe the sender doesn't see his/her own response?  I'm new to this "list") The size of the strut I used was a "40 pound" 12" closed/compressed and 20" extended.  If I had to do it over I would look for a "60 pound" strut.  I will provide more specifics of the strut I used at a later time.  When I'm on the boat I will measure the location of both pivot pins and report back.  Neil Kornblatt "Harmony" Hull #973