[C320-list] Dedicate one water tank to flushing toilet

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 23:52:04 PDT 2018

Possibly a change in plumbing arrangements on later models but our toilet (“heads”) ingests seawater (or lake water!) to flush with. When we leave the boat we flush with some fresh water (from basin faucet) which helps reduce odor next time we return
If we used fresh water to flush we’d empty our tanks in a very short time indeed!

Graeme
#366, 1966

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!