[C320-list] Replacing Raymarine ST 50+ displays

JOSEPH jtamucci at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 14:45:22 PDT 2018

My ST 50+ wind sensor (speed) at the masthead no longer works.I want to take this opportunity to replace all the the ST 50+ displays (wind, speed, depth, with i50 (speed, depth), and i60 wind.

I read the i60 wind transducer will screw into the existing ST 50+ socket at the top of the mast and I just need to cut the plug off the display end and replace with 1/8 " connectors and plug into the i60 display.

The question I have, is whether I can use the existing ST 50+speed paddle, and depth transducer with the new i60 displays and just cut the plugs at he display end and attach connectors.The boat is already in the water and I don't want to have to replace the thru hull paddle, and transducer with the new ones.I plan on buying the Raymarine i50/i60 instrument bundle.

Thanks,

Joe Tamucci, Andante #619

Sent from XFINITY Connect App