[C320-list] Head cabinet mirror doors

ptormey at 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Fri Jun 8 14:41:40 PDT 2018

Strangely I'm in Newport RI and was stationed in Holy Lock back a while ago. (good memories, loved Edinboro)
Marion isn't too far from here.

Maybe I can remove the doors and send them to the manufacturer for you.

Just let me know if I can help

Pat Tormey
Blue Skies

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [C320-list] Head cabinet mirror doors