[C320-list] Head cabinet mirror doors

Bev Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 18:14:02 PDT 2018

Chris, I got two new mirror doors from Catalina in 2014 for 1993 hull #15.  They didn't stock them but made them for me, $30 each plus shipping. I sent her the attached photos (will send to your private email) showing the measurements.  Here's the email from Lisa Cayce:

Yes, we can make those for you. They are $30.00 each plus shipping and should only take a day or two to get them completed. If you would like to order, please call 727-544-6681 with your billing and shipping information. Please let us know if your billing address and shipping address are different. We accept Visa and Mastercard.

Thank You
Lisa Cayce
CATALINA//YACHTS INC
Florida location