[C320-list] Weight of a 320

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 23:57:07 PDT 2018

I just hauled out our 2007 C320 MK II last week to do the bottom.  With full water tanks and fuel tank, some lead dive weights in the starboard side behind the cushions (to counteract the Port list), Tools and all of our gear for cruising, our boat weighed just shy of 16,000 lbs.  That weight was measured twice.  Once at haul out and once at launch.

Dave

S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107
Mukilteo, WA

David B. Swanson, P.E., S.E.
Principal, LEED AP, F. SEI
Director, Structural Engineering

Reid Middleton, Inc.
(425) 741-3800 office
(425) 741-5011 direct
(425) 508-7971 mobile

www.reidmiddleton.com

Washington | California | Hawaii | Alaska