[C320-list] Moisture in aft cabin

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 14 04:53:26 PDT 2018

FWIW.  If you are at a dock with AC power I would get a small de-humidifier for the aft cabin and run the line to the bilge.   Also fwiw we keep a large de-humidifier sitting on the dry stores lock next to the sink and run the line to the sink drain.  Keeping an eye on the quality of the tubing on that thru hull.
If no AC power and issue is when sailing and running Fridge then others may have additional solutions.
We sleep in forward berth so we don't have aft cushions in place.  I will be looking for condensation there now....  Our aft cabin is our garage.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185