[C320-list] Air conditioning

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 15 09:28:47 PDT 2018

Yes please.
Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185

      From: Gene Gammon <captaingene at msn.com>
 To: "C320-list at catalina320.com" <C320-list at catalina320.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 12:23 PM
 Subject: [C320-list] Air conditioning

I am preparing to install a 16K BTU AC unit in my port cockpit locker with intake in the aft stateroom and a small outlet,  and larger outlet over the refer box.  Does anyone have some photos of their 320 AC installations?  It would be very helpful,

I have just refurbished or rebuilt my 1996 C320 : masthead, to bilges, new floors, new table, new refrigeration, head, sinks, faucets, batteries, windlass, pumps, Auto Pilot, compass, LPG, stereo, plotter, halyards, blocks, sails, lifelines, sheets, cushions, etc.

If anyone would like photos of any of the refit, let me know as I have hundreds,

Thank you.

Gene Gammon, Capt.

727-644-8009

www.gcyachts.com<http://www.gcyachts.com>