[C320-list] Air conditioning

Gene Gammon captaingene at msn.com
Fri Jun 15 10:51:57 PDT 2018

A service company who just replaced a rotted out AC box that had some kind of venturi system, recommended against more garbage that needs servicing and fails.

The ealier 320s had the refrigeration box drain into the bilge and later tabbed it to the shower drain scupper and pump.  Still you would need to drain that constantly.

Gene Gammon, Capt.

727-644-8009

www.gcyachts.com<http://www.gcyachts.com>