[C320-list] Standing Rigging

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 15:58:41 PDT 2018

Jeff

I did half in half. Un stepping the mast is not highly skilled and the boatyard did that for me. I then removed old rigging and sent it to the place that gave me the best deal for new. They preferred to work from the old rather than trust measurements
I got the new stuff back and fitted it to the mast myself. Whilst the mast was down I took the opportunity to switch out all my lights to LED, run new cables and fit a new antenna and cable.
I also disassembled and cleaned the mast step and post and resealed it
What I didn’t do and wish I had done was replace the masthead sheaves
Then I got professional riggers to rested the mast and tension the rig
Graeme
#367, 1996

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!