[C320-list] New Trial Post

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 10:53:04 PDT 2018

Sorry all …… I'm trying this out to see if I can establish a new subject in the discussion list without it getting added to the end of a previous subject (thus, somewhat getting buried).
When I joined the association last year in order to start a new topic, I would "reply" to an email from a different post, delete the entire content and subject, then type my new subject and content and push "send".  This worked fine at the beginning.  However, for quite a while now, my new posts just get added to the line of emails associated with the post I used/replied to.
Warren Updike suggested recently that I submit to c320-list at lists.catalina320.com when I do a new subject; whereas, if I just do "reply", it sends to C320-List at Catalina320.com (so....slightly different).  He also said to compose a completely new email and send it to the recommended email.  I didn't quite do that with my last attempt.  I hit "reply" from a recent new email post and I changed everything before sending (including using the slightly different email that Warren recommended).
This post is one that has started with a completely new email (not a reply to a previous email post) and sent to c320-list at lists.catalina320.com.
Hope this shows up as a new post in the discussion list.
Dave Hupe
'94 Cat320 (hull #32)
Holland, MI