[C320-list] Please post pictures of common interest to the website

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sat Jun 23 06:57:32 PDT 2018

I’m seeing a lot of traffic on the list asking for or offering pictures via private email. This is a reminder that you can easily share such pictures with all members (present and future) by posting to the website. That would also cut down the number Myers of “me too” messages to the list.

The website raises the value of our boats, so please add content that would be of value to other owners!