[C320-list] Vessel Documentation

cdickhut2 at aol.com cdickhut2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 10:44:41 PDT 2018

I received the same letter. Could not understand the increase in fees so I checked around. The Marine Document Center will file your paperwork for you and the additional cost is their profit. They did not get me. The renewal is easy and no need to pay someone else to prepare it. Scam

Captain Chuck Dickhut
USCG Licensed Captain
S/V Obsession #114