[C320-list] Are you aboard your Mk1 C320 now?

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Mar 2 09:25:42 PST 2018

Graeme,

Pay attention to the height of the white flange where the bolts hold the pedestal to the deck.  That flange extends forward of the forward most plane of the pedestal guard tubes. so be sure you plan to have your table fold down and stay at least 2" above the deck or you may find that the table hits the base of the pedestal guard when folding it down.

I found that it's kind of a balance between having a table that's long enough to eat on and having one that is too high to comfortably sit at and eat (unless you don't mind putting your jaw on the table and sliding the food straight into your mouth).  We have our cockpit cushions in place and also sit on a throwable to be at a more comfortable height to eat.

We could lower the table but for every inch lower you make it, the table has to get an inch shorter.

There's a photo album with pictures that might help.  https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=145

-Jeff