[C320-list] ENGINE SPACE VENTING

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 17 17:12:14 PDT 2018

I’ve never had an issue with engine power on my boat, despite the crushed, altogether too small dryer vent hoses, and never turning on the blower! I am taking out the hoses and will leave the holes to atmosphere in the stern. I expect to get better performance from the refrigeration unit. I can report on any observed changes in the fall…if I think of it!
Regards
JohnM
1999#574