[C320-list] ENGINE SPACE VENTING

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 12:13:08 PDT 2018

 Just got back from a charter on a catamaran in Thailand, Andaman Sea.  The 2 year old cat had electric toilets.  One had recurring problems in discharging the waste.  The other thing I noticed is they probably moved a lot more water than what I would want my holding tank to deal with.  Northern Dream is a fresh water boat where managing the holding tank pump out is always a part of our cruise plan.  So electric is not for us.

FWIW

Ken