[C320-list] Rocna 15 Anchor Fit on Early C320s - Hull 268

John Anderson jaanderson627 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:45:48 PDT 2018

Try this...
https://www.debondcorporation.com/

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2018, at 4:42 PM, Ted Harrison <tharrison at innovations-plus.com<mailto:tharrison at innovations-plus.com>> wrote:

Ok I tried the rocna 15 and it will hit the hull on my 1997 hull 424.

Nice access panel to get at the bolts. Bolts removed, nut, lock washer and a flat washer.

How do you get the roller off when it has been put down with, I think 5200?

Heat? How much before impacting the gel coat.

Can any one help ?

Ted Harrison