[C320-list] EV100 wheel pilot

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 09:09:47 PDT 2018

Hi Chuck, yes I lowered the engine pod.  Our 320 came with the older black wheel drive which was smaller in diameter than the replacement newer grey one.  The old one was broken.

I lowered the pod as little as possible to allow pin repositioning lower and the steel tube just pushed down or up (I do not remember) so no wire issues.  I think I may have been able to reuse 2 of the pin mounting holes leaving only 2 exposed as evidence of the change.

Good Luck.

Ken Geiger
Northern Dream 2000 #765