[C320-list] Water Pressure

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 04:53:30 PDT 2018

Mike,

Low pressure or low volume? I am guessing that with normal pressure in the
galley means an obstruction in the line might be the cause less volume. Try
turning off the pump, remove the head faucet outlet from the tube, open the
head faucet, open the galley faucet, blow thru the tube to maybe clear the
obstruction. You may need to disconnect tubing leading to the head faucet
that you find under the galley sink to allow whatever the obstruction is to
be blown out. If blowing out doesn't help you might try pushing a wire down
the tube to loosen it enough to be removed by pressure.  Good luck.

John Meyers
Muskegon, MI