[C320-list] TV DVD recommendation

Diane dianeflr at aol.com
Mon May 7 15:39:58 PDT 2018

I bought a small inverter at Walmart .  400 watts. Enough to run a TV, DVD player, or a small fan. Not enough for a microwave, but I got the one that plugs into the cigarette lighter and it works great

Captain Diane Fowler, Sellstate Priority Realty Network.
Www.CapeCoralHomes.com
239-850-4935
Sent from my iPhone