[C320-list] TV DVD recommendation

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Mon May 7 18:21:37 PDT 2018

I agree with Dianne.  A 400 watt inverter runs about $35 and will run a TV/DVD combo unit.  The advantage is you can significantly widen the choices for a new TV.  We went with a smart TV that we can play movies from a memory stick that plugs into the USB port on the TV.  The picture on our old TV/DVD combo was terrible at angles.  The smart TV has a brilliant picture and runs Netflix when WiFi is available.

Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta, Hull #39
San Diego CA

Sent from my iPad