[C320-list] Water Pressure

Michael Paris mparis495 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:02:02 PDT 2018

Problem resolved. I disconnected where the flexible hose connects to the faucet itself under the sink. There is a small aerator/filter right where the flex hose threads into a plastic fitting. The aerator/filter is not visible but it flew out when I turned the water on. Luckily I saw it. It was full of crud. Everything operating as normal now.