[C320-list] C Pap Machine

argates2nd argates2nd at comcast.net
Mon May 7 19:44:01 PDT 2018

I have sailed with four people who used those machines.  The draw did not take much overnight from a single 12 volt via a small inverter I use for cell phone and laptop charging.  One guy got a new machine last summer and he got a 12 volt transformer/cigarette lighter cord for it after it was erratic on my small inverter.Rollie.   #182

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone