[C320-list] Wind Instrument Malfunction

Mark Calisti mjcalisti at msn.com
Sun May 13 07:59:36 PDT 2018

Cliff - I had the same problem on the ST60. I don't have the manual with me, but there is a section to reset. I followed that step by step and it fixed it. Although it is erratic from time to time, it generally works. Also, we installed a new B&G chartplotter last year and rather than install a converter to allow the ST60s to speak to the B&G, we are just going to wait until if and when the depth, speed and wind fail since they are all nearly 20 years old. Of course, that requires monitoring multiple displays rather than everything on the B&G, but the technician recommended this as the best course of action.

Mark Calisti

Wayward #749

Solomons, MD