[C320-list] 2019 officers

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Fri Nov 23 12:18:00 PST 2018

Yes to all and thank you for your service

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI

Message: 3
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 16:07:57 +0000 (UTC)
From: <david.allred at verizon.net>
To: c320-list at lists.catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] 2019 Officers for Catalina 320 International
	Association

After another frenetic pre-election season, the nominations for the 2019
Catalina 320 International Association are as follows:? David Allred,
Commodore; John Santana, Vice Commodore; Bill Culbertson,
Secretary/Treasurer; Jeff Hare and Dave Prudden, Webmasters; Rod Boer,
Mainsheet Editor; and our newest volunteers and nominations to the Board,
Jason Reynolds and Mark Cole, Mainsheet Technical Editors.? For clarity,
Jeff and Dave are co-nominees and Mark and Jason are co-nominees--you need
not choose between either pair, we get both!.? Since there are no
competitive races, I expect the formal election will offer no surprises, but
we still need your votes by November 30 to make the election official.
As Commodore, I thank each of our members who has offered to serve next
year, and I thank all members for supporting our association.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.David
AllredCommodoreCatalina 320 International Association