[C320-list] Recommendations on helm instruments

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:31:23 PDT 2018

Jack, I am in the process of upgrading my helm instruments as well after
moving my boat from a midwestern lake to SW FL a couple of years ago.

Up until this current retrofit, I used an iPad with Navionics mounted on my
pedestal guard rail using this mount:

https://www.amazon.com/Arkon-Tablet-Galaxy-Surface-Tablets/dp/B079MWWV3L/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1538497404&sr=8-3&keywords=ipad+rail+mount

Worked great!

Regards,