[C320-list] Recommendations on helm instruments

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:56:04 PDT 2018

Jack, great post, I don't think I saw it earlier.  I especially agree with
your point about vision over the wheel!  I also liked your previous post
about the wheel lock, for that (up to now) has been my "autopilot" as well.

In the couple of years we have had the boat here in FL, we have had an old,
ailing dog that we could not leave, so just lots of day sailing.  Sorry to
say she passed this summer so hope to get farther afield this winter.  In
the past, I have chartered boats from Naples to Key West, and also from Key
West into the keys so plan on returning in our updated boat, as well as
heading north.

Best of luck on your project, it does sound like fun!

Frank