[C320-list] Aqualift Muffler

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 5 06:34:28 PDT 2018

Thanks,  I did see/read that article.  It was very helpful.
My main question is: Are there any issues pulling the muffler while in the water?  Any steps you have to take to avoid any siphon issues?  Will water start poring in if I disconnect?  I think not since Exhaust is above the water line and intake is closed, etc... but???  Maybe I am missing something and  I would like to reduce any surprises.

Thanks,
Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185