[C320-list] Plastic Trim in head

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:09:41 PDT 2018

Mike

Have not replaced them, but did have to remove one, 'extract' a couple
rusted screws, fill, redrill, reattach with loctite to protect screws from
crevice corrosion.

The piece is just plastic trim, I suspect you could easily find the
material and have it made inexpensively by anyone who works with that type
of plastic?

Troy