[C320-list] Plastic canvas windows

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 15 08:11:14 PDT 2018

Hi Ted:
When I bought my boat a couple of months ago, I thought the windows were shot. Dirty, cloudy, etc.

I bought PlastX from Meguiar's just as an experiment.. It did a great job on the Isenglass windows on my dodger. It is used to clean and repair fine scratches in windows on convertibles.

Jack BrennanSonas, 1998 Catalina 320, No. 528Tierra Verde, Fl.Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay