[C320-list] Yanmar 3gm30f oil and filter

Gus Macdonald rathlyn1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:29:01 PDT 2018

A couple of thoughts re oil and filters. I would guess that Yanmar makes neither.  However they specify minimum specifications for oil which need to be met when selecting a product.  I see no issues with filters from major manufacturers such as Fram. Yanmar may even buy and rebrand them.
Also all of us who haul their boats for the winter and change their engine oil/filter at the same time, may only have about 50 or 60 hours engine use for the season.  This is not very demanding on the oil and filter.

Angus
Hull 999
Georgian Bay