[C320-list] Any tips on installing new Cold Machine?

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 17 04:45:07 PDT 2018

I helped s fella install a Nova Cool unit in a Mirage 33 this summer, it was a two man job given the location of the compressor and distance to the cool box. The unit cost $1300CAD and the quick disconnects work smooth. The old unit drew 6 amps running and the new one 3. If you are handy at all a straight forward DIY job, instructions are easy to follow.
JEM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone